What’s the most frustrating part of owning a smartphone? There are plenty, but sometimes the worst experiences happen when we’re far from home without being able to reach our loved ones. If you’d like to know more about waterproof phone cases, or think that your cell phone has already suffered from water damage and want to find out what your next step should be when it comes to this type of product, then keep reading!
What is a waterproof pouch?
If you’re looking for a durable and weatherproof phone case, check out waterproof pouches. A waterproof pouch is a small, snug pouch made of tough fabric that can protect your device from water and other elements. They are perfect for keeping your phone dry when you’re out on the go or if you’re in a wet environment.
To choose the right waterproof pouch for your needs, consider the following factors:
- How often do you plan on taking your phone out in water?
- What type of water do you fear?
- Do you want a pouch that attaches to your cellphone or one that sits on top?
- Is it important to have full access to all your ports and buttons?
Here are three popular types of waterproof pouches: Phone Cases with an Inner Waterproof Pouch, Phone Pouches with an Outer Waterproof Pouch, and Phone cases without Inner or Outer Pouch.
Why do I need one?
Waterproof cases can be useful in a variety of ways. They can protect your phone from water and other liquids, as well as dust and dirt. Phone cases also make it easier to hold your phone, especially if it’s wet. Whether you need a waterproof case for work or play, here are some questions to ask yourself when choosing one:
- What activities do I need protection from?
- Do I want the added bulk or grip of a case?
- Do I need the option to take photos or videos under water?
- How much money am I willing to spend?
- How important is waterproofing to me?
How does a Waterproof Bag work?
When you walk around in the rain or step into a puddle, your phone is always likely to get wet. You may be tempted to keep your phone in a regular case, but that’s not very watertight. Instead, buy a waterproof case that will keep your phone both watertight and protected from scratches. Here are three factors to consider when choosing the perfect waterproof case:
1) Level of protection – The more protection the case offers, the more expensive it’ll be. A good level of protection will prevent your phone from getting wet even if it falls into a river or comes into contact with other liquid sources. Cases with an IP rating (based on standards set by International Protection League) are usually the most waterproof and resistant to damage.
2) Design – Look for a case that has a snug fit so water can’t get inside and damage the internal electronics. Some cases have slots or pockets to hold your phone securely while it’s swimming or diving.
3) Accessibility – Make sure you can still use all the features of your phone despite being enclosed in a waterproof casing. Some cases have seals that need to be unbroken in order for features like camera access or headphone jacks to
Benefits of a waterproof pouch
There are many benefits of using a waterproof pouch as opposed to a normal phone case.
1) A waterproof pouch will protect your phone from water, dust, and other contaminants that may damage or destroy the phone.
2) A waterproof pouch will keep your phone clean and free from any additional dirt or grime that may accumulate on the screen or body of the phone over time.
3) A waterproof pouch will help keep your phone safe from accidental spills or drops that could cause damage or ruin the device.
4) A waterproof pouch can be used in many weather conditions that would otherwise damage or destroy a normal phone case.
Most Popular Waterproof Pouches
Aqua Lung UltraFabric Revolution series – These pouches are made with the new Aqua Lung revolutionary fabric technology. This fabric is designed to be the most water resistant fabric on the market. The pouches have a large compartment that can fit a phone, some money, and keys. They have a adjustable strap and a zip closure.
O2 SUIT Waterproof Phone Bag – The O2 SUIT waterproof pouch is perfect for just that- protection from water. The pouch has an elastic band closure to keep it secure and is made from durable Ripstop Nylon fabric. It has a small but spacious compartment that easily fits your phone with room to spare. The pouch comes with an attached stylus and pen holder.
TRAVELER Waterproof Phone Case – If you prefer to keep your phone surrounded by water, then the Traveler waterproof pouch will be perfect for you. The pouch has a padded inner lining with a Velcro closing strap. The case itself is made from Ripstop Nylon and has an attached key-clip so you won’t lose or misplace it.
GOODWATER waterproof phone case – A unique, large zipper pouch that allows you to access the case contents through a single opening. Waterproof, shock proof and dust proof to protect your electronics from water, shock, abrasion and weather. It is made from carbon fiber and many of its buttons are covered by screen guards so it won’t reveal the content of your phone to prying eyes.
The Vault X Wallet Case – The Vault X wallet has a special pocket with its own set of holes like a fire extinguisher lid. This compartment fits credit cards, ID or coins while keeping your cash free from scratches and build up of dirt and grime in the main body of the case.
PORPEX waterproof phone case is the thinnest iPhone waterproof case. In addition to being cut from pure, unprocessed certified leather, it is inspired by and patterned after the iconic leather belts used by Royal Navy seamen in old world navies prior to peace opening up global commerce. 3 layers of laminated interior padding and a soft micro-synthetic leather that ensures both bulk decrease for comfort.
Categories of waterproof cases
If you are the type of person who likes to take your phone with you everywhere, then you will want to make sure that your phone is protected from the water. There are a variety of cases that can protect your phone from water damage, and choosing the right one for you can be a daunting task. In this blog section, we will discuss the different types of waterproof cases and how to choose the right one for you.
Once you know what type of phone case you need, it is time to find one that fits your needs. There are three main types of waterproof cases: back cases, front cases, and hybrid cases. Back cases cover the back and sides of your phone while front cases cover the front and top of your phone. Hybrid cases are a mix of back and front case designs. Each type comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages.
How to Install and Remove your Phone Case
There are three methods for installing a phone case: snap-on, velcro, and buckle. To remove a phone case, first locate the release button and push it in the opposite direction of the closure piece.
For snap-on cases, place the phone in front of you with the screen facing down. Line up the two tabs on the top of the case with the slots on the side of your phone. Push down until it snaps into place. To remove, just push down from the top and it will pop off.:
For velcro cases, place your phone in front of you with the screen facing down. Flip your phone over so that the screen is facing up and line up two tabs on the back of the case with two corresponding slots on your phone. Pull up on each end until it tightens. To remove, just push down from the back and it will pop off.:
For buckle cases, aligning one slider along one edge of your case and another along an opposite edge, then insert both slider into corresponding holes on your device. Pull up on both curved edges to tighten and then twist to remove. Carefully slide one edge of the case over the back of your device. Pinch the other edge into place at the top and then twist to remove.
Whether you are an outdoor enthusiast or just concerned about the rain getting into your phone, a waterproof case is a must-have. But which one should you buy? This article will outline some factors to consider when choosing a waterproof phone case, including warranty details, materials and construction, price, size and color. Hopefully this will help you choose the right one for your needs!