Samsung’s latest product, Galaxy Z Flip 4, is a stylish dual-screen device with a lot of functionality. This striking feature phone has a full QWERTY keypad with a convenient flip screen. Built for the modern tech user, this device is designed to change the way you use your phone and do other tasks. Below are some of the best features that Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 has to offer.
The Galaxy Z Flip 4 features a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels, at a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The device has an eye-watering 600 nits brightness level, which is one of the brightest we’ve seen on any phone to date.
The 90 Hz refresh rate ensures smooth animations and scrolling motions, while the 1000 nit peak brightness will make it easy to read in direct sunlight as well as indoor lighting conditions where there’s lots of bounce light present (such as fluorescent lighting). The higher refresh rate is also great for gaming because it reduces motion blur by 25% compared to 60 Hz displays when you’re playing fast-paced action games like Fortnite or Asphalt 9: Legends
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 comes with a 16MP primary camera and 5MP secondary camera. The rear camera has a f/1.7 aperture, which means it can take good photos even in low-light conditions. You can click some stunning photos with this phone even at night or indoors without any flash light.
With the 16MP + 5MP dual rear Cameras, you will be able to capture your memories in great detail and clarity. The 16MP rear camera lets you get the perfect shot every time while the secondary lens helps you zoom into an object when needed or simply gives a wider field of view when capturing landscapes or group selfies!
Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip 4 comes with dual stereo speakers for an enhanced audio experience. The phone also supports Dolby Atmos, which helps deliver crisp sound through the stereo speakers and provides a more immersive listening experience.
The Galaxy Z Flip 4 comes with support for aptX HD, which allows you to enjoy high-quality wireless streaming of audio content from compatible devices such as your smartphone or laptop when connected via Bluetooth.
With a 3000mAh battery, the Galaxy Z Flip 4 can last up to 14 hours of talk time and up to 15 days of standby time. This is more than enough for you to use it every day without having to worry about recharging if you are on-the-go often.
Dimensions and weight
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4’s dimensions are 6.7 x 2.8 x 0.3 in and its weight is 4.3 oz.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 comes in three storage options: 64GB, 128GB and 256GB. The first two are expandable via microSD card up to 512GB.
- Wi-Fi: The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 has Wi-Fi to connect to your wireless home network, but also to public hotspots, if they’re available.
- Bluetooth: You can use a Bluetooth headset or other device with the phone so you can listen to music and talk on the phone without having to hold it next to your face or hands-free in your car.
- USB Type-C: You can charge your phone with a USB Type C cable (not included), which is relatively new technology compared with Micro USB cables.
- Android 12 with One UI
- 6.7in Full HD+ (2640×1080) foldable 120Hz Dynamic AMOLED 2X with HDR10+ support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 octa-core processor
- 1.9in Super AMOLED (260×512) cover screen
- 128/256/512GB internal storage
- 8GB RAM
- 10Mp, f/2.4 front camera
- 12Mp, f/1.8, OIS rear camera + 12Mp ultra wide, f/2.2
- 2D face recognition
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Wi-Fi 6
- Bluetooth 5.2
- 4G LTE
- Wireless charging
- 25W wired charging
- 3700mAh non-removable battery
- Weight: 187g
- Folded: 84.9 x 71.9 x 17.1-15.9mm
- Unfolded: 165.2x 71.9 x 6.9mm
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 is the latest smartphone in the Z series. While it looks very similar to its predecessor, there are some notable differences under the hood. The display is a little bigger and brighter, while battery life has also been improved. There are also new camera features like a depth effect mode and slow motion video recording at up to 240 fps!